Lautech - Pre-degree Science Programme 2013/2014 Application
Please read the Information below.
- Candidate should possess at least SSCE, NECO GCE 0rdinary Level or NABTEB in not more than two sittings, with a minimum of credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry. Candidate who does not satisfy the above requirement for admission needs not apply.
Duration of Programme
- The programme is expected to run for six (6) calendar months after which there will be an intensive and compulsory ICT programme which will run for three (3) months immediately after the final examination while successful candidates are awaiting admission into the degree programmes.
- The closing date for the submission of Application form is Friday, May 17, 2013. Each candidate must ensure that the examination slip bearing his/her passport photograph is downloaded and printed as an evidence of successful submission of form. Please note that late completion/submission of forms will not be entertained.
- The entrance examination will take place on Saturday, May 18, 2013 at 10.00 am at specified centres in Ogbomoso.
|Application Form Fee:||=N= 10,000:00|
- All Fees are payable via the LAUTECH InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform
- Note that a bank transaction charge of =N=300:00 per transaction apply for all InterSwitch payments
You will be redirected to interswitch gateway during registration to make payment for the Application Form. Prepare for making your payment online by having the following information handy:
- An Interswitch enabled Debit/ ATM card, specifying the “Card Number”, “Expiry Date”, “Card PIN” and “CVV2 Code”
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds in the card specified above, to cater for your fees as quoted in this section
- Click on "Pay For Application Form" under the General Menu and then Register an Account on the next page. The Email Address supplied has to be unique, and will serve as your Registration ID to make payment.
- After successfully registering an Email Address, click "Pay Application Fee" under the Action Menu. You will then be redirected to InterSwitch payment gateway to make payment.
- After an attempt to pay (even if your payment was not successful), please note, you then fall into the category of "Returning Applicant", and you should always use the "Returning Applicant Login" under the General Menu.
- As a "Returning Applicant", you can obtain a Application Form Number(this must be after a successful Application Form Payment); make other payment attempts incase you are yet to be successful; and you can also complete the application process.
- Incase you are yet to get a successful payment, click on "Click here to Pay for your Application Form with a Created Email Address". Please note that the Email address you supply must have been registered earlier.
- After a successful payment, in order to get an Application Form Number, click on "Click here to get a Form Number". You are expected to supply the Email Address registered earlier and the password created. You Application Form Number will be e-mailed to the supplied address, and also shown on the screen.
- To complete the Application Form, you need to have gotten an Application Form number. You are to login with your Application Form number and the password earlier created. After you successfully fill the application form, and submit it, an Examination venue will be alloted to you. Please make sure you print this slip.
- Please note, after submission of your Application Form, you will be unable to change the Passport Photograph uploaded. Hence confirm the passport uploaded is yours before you attempt to submit your form.
While we have done everything neccesary to ensure a smooth payment/ registration process, some exceptional situations may occur. Should the situation persist, reach us via listed contacts below:
- Working Hours: 24 Hours a day, 7 Days a week
- Telephone: 038817377
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org